Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wow.

Goodness gracious! 

What a last few months I have had. Still financially struggling, just trying to stay above water - I went from about 12 hrs a week @ work between my 3 jobs to 73 hrs a week....yes, I did say 73.  I am tired! 
Some days I work 6am - 11:30pm ALL DAY LONG. 

Anyways. I do what I have to do. 

Oh Lordy, I am so confused right now.  So much going on, too many hours...not the right jobs.  

I do have an interview tomorrow!  So I pray that goes well, It would hopefully be for a full time position...so keep that in your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You know, you really need to update this blog. :-)

      Delete
  2. Jess, so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also so glad to stop by your blog " Not of this world" and the post on it dated 15th January 2013 "Wow" and subtitle "goodness gracious". I trust you god a good job because those who wait up on the Lord, He will not frustrate them but will give them the desires of their hearts. It is so nice to sse the verse you have quated under the title of your blog. It is my prayer that the Lord will not let any one look down your youth but will set your life an example to other in your speech,life, love, faith and purity. Well about me I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs. in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new life, future,hope and purpose. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love th have you come with your friends on a short term missions trip to work with us. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess I have just commented on your blog post and hopefully followup comments will be sent to my email id.

    ReplyDelete