Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thoughts...

Thoughts I've gathered today.....


Sometimes God will allow you to be used, so that others have the opportunity to be a blessing. 

Struggling at times in my life...feel like i've hit rock bottom - but I know that God does everything for a particular reason.  Before a heartache can ever touch my life, it has to go thru HIS hands.  

I was thinking today, that I guess I should feel glad in knowing that God has found enough favor in me/my family to chose us to be a blessing to others. :) 

I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that even though things are hard right now, and often times painful, that God WILL turn it around. He is just using these times to make me stronger, and to enable me to be able to help others later in life.  I know first hand that you cannot even begin to help ANYONE unless you have walked a mile, or years for that matter - in their shoes. Its just a fact of life.  You can talk till your blue in the face about your problems to one person - but if they've never been in that situation before, that really cannot begin to imagine what your talking about. 

So....do I know what God will have me do with my testimony one day? No. Do I know God's plan and purpose for my life? No. Just that I AM here for a purpose and God DOES have a plan for my life, and I am going to leave it up to HIM to decide what that will be.  Lord only knows I'm going to mess things up if I go and stick my head where it doesn't belong.  

I am going to follow Christ with my Heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment