Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The joys of life

The sweet joys of life :)

Today i made a facebook for my dog.  Yes, my dog!  He means that much to me. He is just so precious, he deserves his own fb.  My sister made one for her dog as well. 

Some of you may think that is a little strange and that i need to get a life. Truth is, i have a life!  It's just little things like this that make my life so much more sweeter.

On a second thought...

GOD IS GREAT!!!

As many of you know, we have been PRAYING and PRAYING for a good running vehicle!  I have missed SO many jobs and have had waaay too many life crisisis to mention because of not having a good running vehicle. 
WELL. After much tribulation and much prayer.........

God has finally blessed us with a beautiful running vehicle! *Praises God and starts doing a happy dance* LOL

Seriously, our pastor is going to give us a car that they are not using.  God is SO GOOD.

I am so thankful right now.  It just goes to show, that if you continue to trust God and KNOW that He will provide in HIS OWN TIMING - that everything will work together for good, to them that Love God!!  (romans 8:28)

Peace out for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Nothing strange about creating a Facebook for your dog! If dogs can play poker (as shown in the famous picture), then surely they can use Facebook, right? :-)

    And that is wonderful news to hear! I am *so* glad to hear that! Any more info on it? :-) And, yes, thank God for his blessings! May He continue to bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, glad to see you update! Now you need to make it a habit. lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW, I KNOW.....oops, im trying to make it a habit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love that famous picture!! it's one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete