Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Live For Today

Hey everyone...

So..........................................a lot has happened recently in my life. More than i care to share at this moment - but i would like to share my thoughts. 

ATM (at the moment) I am listening to one of my favorite songs...'Life For Today' by Natalie Grant.

This song is such a wonderful reminder...so many times I tend to try to live in tomorrow, try to figure out tomorrow, try to set my direction for. . .tomorrow - when in all reality, All i can do is live my life one way, and that's for Today.  

Despite all that has happened, Im going to try to remember to just take each day one step at a time, and live for today. That's all i can do...
Another thought...I can't do this alone. There is one person I can always turn to - I am so thankful for that. I am committed to God 100% - as best to my ability. He is my life. He is why i live. He is why i love. He is why i am kind. etc..........He is my ALL. 

anyways..just random thoughts in no such order at all :)

1 comment:

  1. Very wonderful thoughts, as usual...God will always be with you, no matter what happens. But one day at a time is the way to try to approach everything...

    ReplyDelete