Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Friday, October 21, 2011

so many ways to go. unsure of the direction.

At a crossroads. Must life always throw so many roads at once that u don't know which way to take?

Seems sensible that one would take the road that seems sensible, eh? Lol but what if they all are sensible, just not all..do-able? Ugh.

I'm gonna keep trusting God, and praying that He will continue to open doors.

New venture.......Florida! Wow. Talk about a change....only the Lord knows...what He knows lol we arent always meant to be let in on the details :)
I know deep down it is for the better. It will be somewhat hard to let go of a place in which I've spent so many years, and developed some really great friendships....but as a Christian,I know I am meant to be ever changing. Christ remains the same, buti need to be wyilling to step out of my comfort zone, out into the unknown. :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course, I do not know what situations in particular you are referring to in this post, and hence cannot say much there.... But in general, I would advice doing what you think best (taking into account what you wish to do) based on your knowledge. If God wishes you to do something different, He will let you know. Moreover, even our very mistakes God allows because He can use them for an even greater good.

    But, most of all, continue doing what you stated: trust God. :-)

    I hope and pray everything goes well for you in Flordia! Certainly a long way from Alaska, I suppose. :-) But I am sure everything will turn out wonderfully.

    BTW, glad to see you post on here! You need to do it more often. :-)

    ReplyDelete