Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Friday, February 10, 2012

Proverbs - Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding.

Greetings....

On the 16th of January I guess you could say I rededicated my time to the Lord. I came to the realization that I wasn't spending near as much time as I should have been, with the God I serve.  My thoughts are...if I'm not financially stable enough to tithe my $ - the least I can do is tithe my time. 

My goal was to read 1 book of Proverbs every day - there are 31 Proverbs, so it was the perfect book to start with, as there are 31 days in a month (usually)  Today is February 10th - 6 days shy of 1 month from when I started.  I have faithfully been reading one book of Proverbs each day, preferably each morning - without skipping a beat.  Praise God for that!  As He knows that I am NOT good with habits. 

Since I started on the 16th, I started on Proverbs 16 - When I got to the 31st - I debated whether or not to start on a different book, or to go back thru and do the first part of Proverbs...I decided to go back thru. So I am now on day 10 (Chapter 10).  

There is a wrap-up of my studies recently....I will follow up with my notes when I have time.  :)  

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment