Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Friday, February 10, 2012

Proverbs, Day 1notes

Blessings! 

 Alrighty, I'd like to put my notes down on my blog - my notebooks are filling up fast, and I don't want to keep the words I've written in them to myself, I want to share them! 

So in no order whatsoever, I will copy my notes below:  These notes are from my Proverbs study as well as notes I've taken from Christian Television, Bible Studies and Church Sermons. :)

Jan 16:  WDILT? (What did I learn today?)
If you don't brush your teeth - they hurt. Start your day off with God. He will Bless you if you put Him FIRST in your life. ~ me. 

Proverbs 17:14 - The beginning of strife is like releasing water, Therefore stop contention before a quarrel starts.
17:17 - A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for adversity. 
17:22 - A merry heart does good like medicine but a broken spirit dries the bones. 
17:27 - He who has knowledge spares his words, and a man of understanding is of a calm spirit. 

{Forgive 490 times - Always} 

Matthew 16:16 - Simon Peter:  You are the Christ, the son of the Living God. Have child like faith when you come to God. 
Be faithful to Him in the small things and He will trust you in the large things. 

Matthew 19:17-24 - If you want to enter into life, you must keep the commandments:
Thou shall not murder
Thou shall not commit adultery
Thou shall not steal
Thou shall not bear false witness
Thou shall Honor your father and mother
Thou shall love your neighbor as yourself
I have kept these from my youth,, what do I still lack? 
'Go, sell what you have and give it to the poor then your treasure will be in heaven. Come - Follow me. (he walked away - for his possessions meant more to him than life)  ' It is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Surely it is easier for a camel to go thru the eye of a needle. 

- Studies on January 16th. -

No comments:

Post a Comment