Follow Me

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV


Friday, February 10, 2012

Praise The Lord! 

The following is notes from Jan 17th 2012:

Thought of the day: Think of someone you can be a blessing to.

Galatians 6:9 
Do not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have the opportunity let us all do good (do good to all) especially to those who are in the household of faith. 

Numbers 6:24-27

James 4:7 - Submit to God, Resist the devil and he will flee. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (my second favorite verse!)

James 1:2 - Count it all joy when you fall into various trials - Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience, let patience have its full work. So that you will be complete, lacking nothing. 
{ Be patient - don't give up before the end is near, for if you wait - everything will come together as it ought to be. }  

Joshua 1:9

***The reason some men and women rise above the rest - is that they think and pray differently than those around them. ***

Dispite what others had destined for Jabez, he chose to rise above that and ask God directly to change his future. To step out. 

Bless = To ask for or impart supernatural blessing.

You have not because you ask not....my child. ~ James 4:2

~ Change the way I think Lord, so that I will be able to accept the blessings you wish to bestow upon my life.

~ What counts is knowing who you want to be and asking for it. 

Fruit of the spirit: those things which are produced from the Spirit of God. 
LOVE - JOY - PEACE - LONG-SUFFERING - FAITHFULNESS - GOODNESS - SELF CONTROL - KINDNESS - GENTLENESS. 

The spirit battles against the lust of flesh - and flesh against the spirit. Those who are Christ's have crucified (put away/killed) the flesh with all its temptations. If we live in the spirit - let us also WALK in the spirit. 

Galatians 5:22-25 & Gal. 6:4-10

 =================================================

Salvation 

By nature we are all born unto the desires of this world - we are all sinners. However, Praise be to God - He snt His son to die for us - so that we would understand the sacrifice He made. So that by His grace and mercy and compassion we would choose life. We would chose to be saved by Gods grace and receive an inheritance in due time. That we would have eternal life with our heavenly Father and sin no more. That we would be saved and make it our mission to save others. That all would know of Gods love and in turn all be a part of Gods gift of eternal life. 
Amen! 

~ Jessica

==================================================

More thoughts................................  <3

I'm not a book worm - by any means. For some reason I just cannot stay focused long enough for the book to keep my attention. What I enjoy about reading the Bible is that no matter what part of the Bible I read - no matter how many times I skip around God can still speak to me. 
   Im not sure what direction I should be going at this time in my life - I do know however where I need to focus my energy. 
   If i will focus on God's promises and His loving kindness - In due time He will reveal to me what I am to be doing with my life. In the meantime - one thing is true and certain. That I am to spend my time with God, love neighbors and members of the body as myself and to seek and save the lost.

Now - Ephesians 3:20 - to Him who is ABLE to do EXCEEDINGLY * ABUNDANTLY * Above ALL that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be the Glory.  Walk worthy of the calling which you were called....for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ till we all come to the unity of the faith. 

4:23 - Put on the new man created according to God's righteousness. 

- Ephesians 4:29 & 4:32 -  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment